An innovative FinTech is developing a next-generation cloud-native technology platform to enable businesses transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency across the world, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. The platform is to be built on a highly available and robust microservices architecture, using a unique data model that is fully compliant with Open Banking standards.
As a Solution Architect, you'll be the technical bridge from Product to key internal stakeholders such as development, delivery, operations and support, ensuring that OpenXccess delivers the best, most innovative solution to meet the market opportunity, drives new revenue streams and provide customer loyalty and growth. You will be a technical leader and an adviser in case of complex projects. You to support the implementation of new product into both the hosted and SaaS environments.
As we are in transition the candidate will need to evolve, grow and adapt to change. Experience in a start-up or a constant evolving and growing Financial Institutions would be an advantage.
- Technically up to date on latest technologies and hands-on, smart, creative, persistent, curious and business oriented regarding securities and payments.
- Strong commitment in the problem to be solved, and the business opportunity to be exploited that they always find a way.
- A person who is constantly questioning and know that “there is always a better way” – whether that’s how a customer processes work or how we solve a problem.
This role is designed to help position us for market growth in the changing landscape of digital financial services. Typically, as a Technical Solution Architect, you would need to articulate how to:
- Standardize composite standard software solutions involving scalability, redundancy and high availability, with a target to reduce project implementation time
- Support and help grow our existing standardized API interfaces enabling our customers leveraging our services moving away from ﬁle-based submissions to real-time operations
- Support the move to cutting-edge technologies: Elasticsearch full-stack monitoring, Docker deployments, Apache Camel’s developments, Kubernetes, Jenkins, etc
- Support our existing micro-service framework
- Shape best practices around the adoption of our technical solution working with appropriate stakeholders to find the best solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Describe the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
- Define features, phases, and solution requirements.
- Provide specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Writing detailed technical Business Requirements, transferring and present them to Development Epics
- Evaluating technical risks and predicting potential problems
- Writing technical reports, instructions & Product Descriptions
- Developing payments flows and maintaining library of formats between applications
- Experience in designing databases and connectivity with different modules and services.
- Acting as a technical liaison between Product, Development and the business
- Facilitating technical meetings and educational workshops for Product Team members
- Acquiring technical knowledge of products from Development and the Architectural Team.
- Solution Architecture (Microservices design strongly recommended)
- Technical Lead
- Communication (to technical and non-technical audiences)
- Agile methodology
- Product Management
- Programming experience (Java is a plus)
- DevOps culture (people / processes / tools)
- Hybrid and Private cloud
- Financial Messaging
- Modern Databases (Postgres, Elastic Search)
Given the current global situation of Covid-19, the travel requirement and the work therein will be adjusted accordingly so that the work can be done via digital platforms and on a remote basis until things change.