Progressive Resources is a specialist recruitment company, providing quality permanent and contract staffing solutions to clients across UK.
We are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide person-centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant HCA will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Progressive Resources as a Healthcare Assistant:
- Care experience
- Must have valid UK issued ID documents
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required.
**If this opportunity is of interest please click apply with an up to date CV**
Reference ID: 202081
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Care: 2 years (Required)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred)
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Progressive Resources is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression